The University of Zambia School of Public Health invites applications for its Online Masters in Public Health (MPH) programme. This programme is designed to equip professionals with an in-depth understanding of public health theory, policy and practice, and the ability to conduct independent research. Our programme’s integrated research approach to public health offers you the opportunity to develop a toolkit of practical skills, to help create and build positive health outcomes in the communities and the world at large.
The University of Zambia School of Public Health is the premier training institution for public health professionals in Zambia and draws students from all over the Southern African region. Over the years, we are proud to have graduated the highest number of public health professionals in Zambia at Master’s level. The majority of our students graduate within the designated time.
- Part-time, three-year programme to fit around your existing commitments
- Online learning with flexibility to study at your own time
- Continue working while you learn, no need to leave your job or take study leave
- Online and streamlined leaning environment for application, lecture delivery, assignment submission and monitoring your progress
- Remote supervision by experienced and qualified researchers for your dissertation
- Once-a-year residential school for examinations and presentation of research work
- Interactive online forums with fellow students and faculty
- Provides a more in-depth learning experience in public health
- Paced programme to ensure you graduate on time
- Flexible fee payment terms
- A bachelor’s degree in health-related natural science or social science discipline from a well-established university, with credit or higher.
- Proven experience in related field
- Minimum mandatory 5’O levels (or its equivalent) which include English, Mathematics, Biology/Agriculture Science, Physics/Chemistry/Science.
For further inquiries, Contact Us Here
How To Apply
The application process is entirely online. The following are the requirements for consideration:
- Personal Information (Online form)
- Letter of Motivation (Online form)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters, (2) Two academic and (1) One professional (Link available in Online form)
- Certified copies of Academic Certificates and Transcripts
- Copy of ID
- Passport Sized Photo
- Proof of payment of Application fee (ZMW200 for local applicants, USD15.40 for international applicants)
Once you have collected all the requirements for application, click the button on the left below to complete your online registration. If you would like to learn more about the programme before you apply, click the button on the right.